LocationWestern Europe, The Hague
SkillsTest Management, Windows 10
We are looking for a Senior Program Test Manager for an exciting, long term project at our Client. You will be working in a team of highly experienced professionals in a state-of-the-art environment.
Work location: Den Haag, The Netherlands.
Starting ASAP. 40 hours per week.
Daily rate is 580 euro/day and not negotiable.
We are looking for a qualified, strategic and delivery-focused Program Test Manager with extensive experience working within the standard methodologies such as MSP, Prince2, ITIL, Waterfall and Agile and demonstrated Enterprise delivery experience in a Win10 Upgrade.
This professional needs to be effective through the entire programme lifecycle, from inception through to programme delivery, ensuring successful testing delivery within given requirements, timeframes and budgets.
A strong, capable leader with excellent stakeholder management, relationship management, people management and staff development knowledge, enabling cross-cultural team effectiveness.
Preferably 15+ years professional experience in IT Testing, Test Management and Project delivery.
One of the main tasks is to define of how should we ensure the software is compatible with our as-is application estate in a re-occurring lifecycle.
- Software development methodologies (ITIL, Waterfall, Pronce2, Agile),
- Test Process / Test Operating Model creation and ongoing improvement
- Test Strategy / Approach creation and gaining stakeholder buy in
- Test Team capability building and management (onshore, near shore, offshore and hybrid models)
- Test Progress KPI's, reporting and metrics
- Budget management with a testing framework
- Test Management tools, performance and automation methodologies and implementation
- Test Governance
- Automation Test Scripts / Repeatable process creation and standardisation.
- Technical knowledge on Win10
- Proven Win10 upgrade experience in a complex Enterprise environment is a must.
- Process Re-engineering / improvement
- Vendor, customer and supplier management and relationships
- Stakeholder communications
- Team mentoring and skills up shifting
- Resource management
- Leadership and teamwork
- Training, coaching and mentoring
- Cross-cultural effectiveness
- Ideas creation and problem solving
- Emotionally intelligent
- Relationship building, negotiation and influencing
Minimum Certification Qualification
- ISEB/ ISTQB Test Practitioner
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information!