LocationWestern Europe, The Hague
We are looking for an experienced Performance Test Analyst for an exciting, long term project at our Client. You will be working in a team of highly experienced professionals in a state-of-the-art environment.
Work location: Den Haag, The Netherlands.
Starting ASAP. 40 hours per week.
Excellent daily rate.
We are looking for a Non-Functional Performance Test Analyst with at least 2 years scripting experience using LoadRunner / Performance Center / VuGen. At least 3 years performance test experience is required.
The professional we are looking for should be interested in a long term assignment and will work as a dedicated Performance Test Professional. We are not looking for somebody in a leading role at the team.
Very solid experience with Loadrunner is an absolute MUST!
- 2+ yrs scripting using LoadRunner / Performance Center / VuGen
- 6 + yrs Performance TA (3+ yrs, if IT relevant degree)
- Stakeholder management, client facing
- 5 x Performance Test Types (Load, Stress, Endurance etc)
- Clear ability to translate business and technical requirements into Non-Functional Requirements
- Production of the following deliverables (Scoping, NFRs, Volumetrics, POCs, Test Plans, Click Paths, Periodic Status Reports, Interim Reporting, TCRs, CARDI logs)
- NFT Delivery (Initiation, Scope, Build / Prep, Execution, Analysis, Reporting, Handover)
- An ability to work independently and/or part of a team
- Presentation of test results to audience
- 3 x Environments: .NET, Web Services, DB, SOA, Proxy / Firewall
- 3 x following LR protocols: Java, Web, Web Services, Http, RTE, TruClient
Preferred Requirements (include all above +below):
- 10+ yrs Performance TA with scripting using LoadRunner / Performance Center (7+ yrs with IT related degree)
- ISTQB Qualified
- Agile / DevOps / SDLC / Waterfall / Cloud
- Install / Configure / Update LR / PC
- LR / PC Administrator
- HP SiteScope
- APM experience: HP Diagnostics, Dynatrace etc
- All Performance Test Types (stress, Load, Endurance, Spike etc)
- Other NFT experience (Security, Recovery, Usability etc)
- Performance Engineering, Modelling
- Business Analysis exposure
- Senior Stakeholder Management
- Experience with other test tools (JMeter, Gatling, Rational Performance Tester, Soasta, SoapUI, NeoLoad, LoadUI, OpenSTA etc)
- Java, C++, HTML / XML, SQL and/or other languages
- Environments: .NET, Web Services, DB, SOA, Proxy / Firewall, JSON, SAP
- 6 x LR protocols: e.g. Java, Web, Web Services, Http, RTE, TruClient, .NET, Citrix, Winsock, SAP Ajax, Siebel etc
- DB Tools e.g. TOAD
please do not hesitate to contact us!